Posted by JavarisIsOnMars under
You know I had to post the Taco one
From Nike Basketball comes this commercial where Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant hits the town late night to hoop it up with the locals. Amongst his stops are a senior recreation center and a church, where KD shows some of his skills, and of course his new Nike Zoom KD IV sneakers. Above all, the commercial shows that even during this painful NBA lockout, basketball never stops. Check out the minute-long spot above and expect the KD IV to hit stores December 3.
Continuing the release of its Vach Tech series for Holiday 2011, Nike drops a new rendition of the iconic Blazer, done up in a seamless motif that takes a solid, streamline approach. A clean grey hue adorns the upper, while white and slight orange detailing provide some added contrast throughout. Look for these now via select Nike retailers worldwide, including the Afew-Store Online.
Via.My Swag Magazine
Posted by JavarisIsOnMars under fashion
To follow an initial interview featured with designer James Jean, a more comprehensive look at the newest collection from his OVMLOVE label has been announced. Jean chose to work with actress and former adult film star Sacha Grey on this preview of the release, which features a globular dripping style for each item. Necklaces, earrings, and rings round out the collection, which incorporates sterling silver and diamonds. Two colorways are available for each piece in light and black rhodium and present Jean’s ability to transcend the fine art world into another medium.
Wait time the fuck out. This video been out for a log time ? WTF I didn't even get a email -_____-
Thank god for Hulu Plus. "Hoop Dreams" is a movie I saw on the WB back when I was I want to say 14. Didn't even watch the whole movie, only 10 mins. I went to go play basketball instead. Well today I was searching Hulu to find a movie to watch and I came across this. Now at first I didn't know it was the movie but once it got to the 10 mins I seen I knew it was *Laughs*
Learn how you can take your Call of Duty multiplayer experience to the next level with Call of Duty ELITE. Access an array of industry-first features through Call of Duty ELITE's pillars of Connect, Compete and Improve. Sign-up for a free account and try it for yourself today and as a bonus get two hours of double XP in Modern Warfare 3.
Nike drops another rendition of the iconic Air Griffey Max II in a familiar black, white and tour yellow color scheme. Capping off a year that witnessed a series of original retros, as well as some newer makeups, this simple yet effective release should please most Griffey enthusiasts. Priced at $140 USD, look for these to drop soon via select Nike retailers, including Nice Kicks.
Releasing today is one of the more anticipated LeBron 9 makeups from the Swoosh, the “Triple Black.” The ninth-edition Bron sneaker highlights an all-black upper as it features the brand’s patented Flywire and Hyperfuse technology. A Max Air 180 unit also sits underneath to aid in cushioning when striding atop the hardwood. The hoops offering is available now through Nikestore.com for $170 USD.
It was a year ago today that Nicki dropped her debut album, Pink Friday. And to commemorate the anniversary, she announced the title and release date for her sophomore set. Guess Birdman knew what he was talking about after all. Lover’s day will never be the same.Hey speaking of Roman, Nicki Minaj x Sanquon "Roman Reloaded" shirts out now.
Are you ready ? I am I been waiting for this. I'm "A" just don't tell anybody.
This my song right here.
Whoa now this got me, didn't see that coming.
Posted by JavarisIsOnMars under
I have a feeling I'll be on Tumblr a lot today. Don't leave me alone JOIN ME lol. Click Here
Good morning.Early shoot for us. Shooting for some designs, look-book, and of course commercials. I know y'all love the commercials. Follow me on twitter I might give out the hotel we shooting at.
You know Nas the best rapper right ? RIGHT ? RIGHT!. Naw I'm fucking with you, but he is the best
BTS of the "Pretty in pnk" tee from the "Cheese Burgers on a Friday Night" collection. Get yours at http://sanquon.spreadshirt.com
I think I did a pretty good review.
Do you see Beyonce with zero make up on ? She is to pretty. I think I like her this way. Just looking to nice.
How about a hot girl at the beach to start your morning off ? Yeah I know right.
I was getting ready to write my 2cent but I see that Elpresador beat me to it. I say "Beat me to it" cause he is dead on with what I was about to write.
Having already made a few tenuous appearances in the Nike Air Yeezy 2, Kanye West wore the highly anticipated sneaker last night at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York. Consistent with past glimpses, the shoes feature the recognizable black/pink colorway as well as the glow-in-the-dark outsole. Although West has given the Air Yeezy 2 plenty of face time throughout his Watch The Throne tour with Jay-Z, an official release date has yet to be announced.
I haven't got around to listening to this. Playing #Lemmeholdatbeat 2 right now. You know I love Trey Songz music. I'm sure I will love it.Speaking of Trey,he inspired one of the t-shirts in the "My Black Jacket Girl" collection. I'm sure you will be able to guess which one.Click here to download the mixtape
Goodie Mob, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is widely considered one of the founding hip hop acts of the Dirty South movement. Members Cee-Lo (Thomas Callaway), Khujo Goodie (Willie Knighton, Jr.), T-Mo Goodie (Robert Barnett), and Big Gipp (Cameron Gipp) make up the group, which has been functioning since 1995.
November’s drop from Nike SB includes a new SB Blazer, which has been slightly re-conceptualized in a Rift Blue colorway. Dually impacting on basketball and skateboarding since the first run of Blazers in 1973, this new edition features extra padding and appealing tones encapsulated in a classic silhouette. Available now in-store at DQM.
How about 2 for the day ? Yeah you know you like it. Get Big Get Big, Sorry have to say it don't shoot me :D
Last time she gave you "Pussy" this time it's "My World". Looks like female rapping is getting more then just Paige fave women, that's Nicki last name Minaj if you didn't know.
I think I get woke up by this song everyday by Teennick. Somebody hate that I sleep with my TV on but whatever I like 90's Nick to fall asleep to at night. Not saying it's bad, just saying I'm sleepy. I love 90's Nick. Anyway I like Big Time Rush. This is one of they better songs. Now only if I can get around to watching they show. Is it good ?
OMG this is to funny. Watch as Woody test out the new bark collar for his dog. The part where he starts to tap is feet had me dieing.
Maybe you not ready for this game but I AM. I love Call OF Duty and this Tuesday I will be deep into MW3. That didn't sound right but you know what I mean.
You know I love A.I., so it's only right I post this. Man that end almost made me cry. It was so touching.
- ► 2012 (723)
- Thoughts On Shark Week
- Running Thru The Water (Summer With Miami)
- Kanye West x Jay-Z At Victoria’s Secret Show
- Tequila Taco Night - Epic Meal Time
- Nicki Minaj At Victoria’s Secret Show
- My Random Thoughts While Watching Victoria Secret ...
- Nike Basketball: KD Paint the Town Commercial
- #MustHave Nike Blazer Mid VT Grey/White
- Fast Food Lasagna - Epic Meal Time
- OVMLOVE 2011 Jewelry Collection featuring Sasha Gr...
- (Video) YRF "Oh Gurl"
- My Favorite Things:Hoop Dreams (Documentary)
- Call of Duty ELITE - Play Together Better Trailer
- I'm A Youtube Partner Now
- Subscribe To My Youtube
- Damn That's a Lot Of Shirts
- How To Trick People Into Thinking You Have Big Boo...
- Sanquon Black Friday Sale
- Happy Thanksgiving
- #MustHave Nike Air Griffey Max II Black/White-Tour...
- Nike LeBron 9 “Triple Black”
- Nicki Minaj Announces New Album
- Shay Maria On The Floor In The Morning
- Myzel Robertson Nike Commercial
- Brandon Jennings Lockout Job At Foot Locker
- T-Pain vs Chocolate Drop (Kevin Hart) - Rap Battle...
- Pretty Little Liars Returns In Six Weeks
- Trey Songz "Still Scratchin Me Up" #Anticipation2
- Amar'e Stoudemire's Lockout Job at Foot Locker
- Young Jeezy x T.I. "F.A.M.E" (Video)
- Morning At The Beach
- Go Beyond The Cover
- Tumblr Fun
- GTA V TRAILER HOOD VERSION
- Friday Morning Photoshoot
- Nas "Nasty"
- What Girls Think About During Sex
- Gym Class Heroes At Warped Tour Atlanta 2011
- What Guys Think About During Sex
- BTS "Pretty In Pink"
- My Week Later Modern Warfare 3 Review #MW3
- Planet Of The Sanquon S.2 E.2 "Car Wash"
- Girls At The Beach In The Morning
- My 2cent: Penn State Scandal
- Kanye West Wears Air Yeezy 2 @ Victoria’s Secret F...
- Trey Songz "Anticipation 2"
- #NowPlaying Goodie Mob "Cell therapy"
- Sanquon "My Black Jacket Girl" Commercial
- Happy Birthday Lindsay
- Nike SB Blazer High “Rift Blue”
- IGGY "GET BIG"
- Iggy Azalea "My World"
- Big Time Rush "If I Ruled The World"
- Bark Collar Testing
- Modern Warfare 3: M.O.A.B. TDM w/ Golden Scar-L (4...
- Modern Warfare 3: Kill Confirmed 60 Kills | Osprey...
- Trolling At MW3 Release
- Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b
- [A.E] Allen Iverson "Nothing But Heart"
- Kevin Durant Flag Football
- GTA V Trailer
- Sanquon "My Black Jacket Girl" Holiday Collection ...
- Big Sean x Nicki Minaj "Dance (A$$)" Remix (Video)...
- Halloween : The Morning After
- 5 Tips for Halloween Sluts
- ▼ November (67)
- ► 2010 (726)
- ► 2009 (825)
- #Now Playing (95)
- Believe The Hype (1)
- Blitzen (1)
- brandy (2)
- Brittany (1)
- Building A Dynasty (11)
- Character You Need To Love (1)
- Cool People Wearing Us (2)
- Crushing on (18)
- Crystal (5)
- Day Dreaming (58)
- Dedicated To H3R (3)
- Epic Meal Time (6)
- Erica (2)
- falcons (23)
- fashion (745)
- Ghadir (43)
- girls (99)
- happy birthday (35)
- Hayley Williams (2)
- Hello Kitty (3)
- HomeTown Love (234)
- Jacob (7)
- Janelle (9)
- Jordan (20)
- Kanye West (51)
- kicks (312)
- Lauren (1)
- Lindsay Veal (6)
- lost files series (5)
- LOUIS VUITTON (41)
- Lyndsay (5)
- Marc Jacobs (12)
- march of dimes (2)
- Me (84)
- More Women Hotter Than Halle Berry (4)
- Movie (12)
- music (406)
- must have (91)
- My 2cent (28)
- My Favorite Things (23)
- My Swag Magazine (35)
- Sanquon (169)
- Team USA (7)
- the kobe system (16)