Offered is a look into a new colorway of Nike’s Auto Flight for Spring 2010. The kicks feature a dark grey leather upper juxtaposed nicely against accents of electric green and perforated detailing. With a retail tag of $90 USD, they can now be found through select Nike stockists, including Wish.
447 Moreland Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
447 Moreland Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Play Cloths offers a closer look into its upcoming collaborative project between itself and popular watchmakers CASIO. Taking on the classic G-SHOCK DW-6900, Play Cloths adds its signature red/black colorway onto the timepiece, incorporating subtle branding throughout. Stay tuned for a better view in the coming days.
Posted by JavarisIsOnMars under vid
French music/film producer Mr. Oizo presents this new video short featuring Pharrell Williams and popular character Flat Eric, known for his appearances in several videos and Levi’s commercials. Definitely an interesting piece to say the least. Enjoy!
Source: Asian Dan
"Best Little Whore House On The Internet" Ha!
She just can't win lol.She falls not ONE but TWO times.Look at Ms.J face at the end it's classic.
I saw that she was coming to town with Mayer and then I forgot :(.I'm a loser I tell ya.Let me go cry in the dark and listen to MC Hammer lol.
Okay this is a cool like video.But thats not what I want to talk about,Did dude in the red jacket steal all her clothes ? lol
This is how most of you girls look with make up on.She right y'all look crazy and guess thats the new look.
Creative Recreation previews three new colorways of its staple Cesario XVI seen in an all-canvas version. The kicks, offered in navy, white, and black, are part of the brand’s new Essentials line which focuses on clean-cut designs without all of the bells and whistles. Available now through Creative Recreation accounts.
ABSOLUT Vodka presents "NY-Z", a new 15-minute documentary featuring Jay-Z. The film was directed by Danny Clinch. More exclusive content at Facebook.com/ABSOLUT.
If you follow Sanquon On Twitter then you have already seen this.Sanquon's "Don't Bite The Apple Eve".See I really am working over here lol new collection on the way. Make this your BG on your cpu and be the coolest kid in school,Well maybe not the coolest but you cpu will be.
Wish I could go see this Exhibition out in the city ofGallery 1988 in Los Angeles is currently playing host to “The Greatest Moments in Sports History Exhibition” which is based on a number of pop culture sports-relevant posters and prints. The OMG POSTERS curated show will run until Friday, March 26th at Gallery 1988 Los Angeles.
"Damn you just shit on my dreams" SB my dude but that part had me rolling.But he do got a point.
Now this is funny as hell.Well to me it is.To show off how bad(Bad as in good lol) Bounty paper towels are the people at Bounty put a music video together for you.
OH GOD! Now it's video...Good Day
Um I would say that her hair look stupid,but that's not true...It looks FUCKED up.
If I was in school,High School I would love to take a class from Jim Jones I bet it's going to be cool.Wait It's not about Balling ? Well still going to be cool.I want video of this lol.
Well looks like one of Run's sons can rap (Sorry JoJo).Diggy is killing it and I have to say it's better then MOST of you rappers out there.Lets see what the future holds for him.
I like Soulja Boy and all,but he can miss me with that "Best Rapper Shit".New video is dope I love the gfx in this video.Videos are going to the next level I see.Rappers better kick that game up.
Um being a Artist I have to say that you have to have them juices flowing to make great art and be on top of what you do.Well I know I do.I just don't sit and think about things thats lame and brings about wack designs.This post and series is just me sharing pic's that I look at and they get me pumped.
When this movie cam on Sf Fy last night I was like "I guess I will watch" but by the time it got in the middle I was super into the movie.Jumping up and down and yelling at the Tv.You would have thought I was in the movie the way I was acting,This movie is so dope.
I love this song(singing it right now,as I type.) I play this over and over and never sick of it .
Here's a clip w/ T-Pain & DJ Drama from Freaknik: the Musical airing March 7 @ 11:30 pm EST on [adult swim]
I think I met
Reggie H&$ in 8th grade in lit class(Of all places).I think we was working on a book cover(Btw I did like some Mario thing it was dope lol).Okay enough of that look at the past,welcome to the future. H&$ "RAW" The Mixtape brought to you by Sanquon.First of many to come.Enjoy
- ► 2012 (723)
- ► 2011 (548)
- Lindsay Is My Hero!
- Nike Auto Flight 2010 Spring Dark Grey/Electric Gr...
- Play Cloths x CASIO G-SHOCK DW-6900 Preview
- Mr. Oizo x Pharrell Williams x Flat Eric: WHERE’S ...
- GAO BROTHERS
- Craigslist Can Get You Killed
- Rap Radar Presents B.o.B. At S.O.B.’s (April 12)
- Top Model #FAIL
- LIVING THE LIFE PRESENTS: Young Democrat Interview...
- Proenza Schouler Fall Winter 2009/10 Womenswear
- I Miss Nikki Jean On Tour *Kicking My Self*
- B.o.B performs Satellite at Purdue University
- All Black Every Thing
- Easy Like Sunday Morning
- Nas & Damian Marley On Distant Relatives At SXSW
- Erykah Badu "Window Seat"
- LOOK LIKE A WHORE (Makeup Parody)
- Wiz Khalifa Gets “G’d Up” In NYC
- Creative Recreation 2010 Spring Essentials Cesario...
- "Fresh Academy" Kidz in the Hall x Chip Tha Ripper...
- "NY-Z" - An ABSOLUT Collaboration with Jay-Z
- Sanquon "Don't Bite The Apple Eve"
- Swagger The Snow Man
- Cerruti Fall Winter 2010/11 Womenswear
- Primitive Brenda Lynn Skate Deck
- DONDRIA "YOU'RE THE ONE" Video
- Little Boy Swag On Em
- Elie Saab Fall Winter 2010/11 Womenswear
- The Greatest Moments in Sports History Exhibition
- Balmain Fall Winter 2010/11 Womenswear
- Roberto Cavalli Fall Winter 2010/11 Womenswear
- Print and Prosper
- Pac Div x The Cool Kids “Shut Up”
- CyHi Da Prynce “Popular Demand"
- Soulja Boy Talking About His Past
- The Paper Towel Gang x Bounty's Pool Balls Test
- Last Rights Prsents: THE HOUSE FIRE (Austin, TX)
- T.I.T.S EXCLUSIVE ST. PATRICK'S DAY RELEASE
- Etro Fall Winter 2010/11 Womenswear pt.2
- HOOSIER BOY "Zone"
- Estevan Oriol x TITS BRAND x Rosa Acosta (Video)
- Plies Fans And They Crazy Stuff They Do
- Javaris Dreaming Again pt.2
- Jim Jones Set To Teach High School
- Lady GaGa x Beyonce Telephone Art.
- ROSA ACOSTA X TITS BRAND X ESTEVAN ORIOL - SNEAK P...
- Jil Sander Fall Winter 2010/11 Womenswear
- Diggy "Made You Look"
- Soulja Boy - [2Milli Music Video]
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2010/11 Womenswear pt.1
- Javaris Dreaming Again pt.1
- Weather Warnings
- Película 0001
- T-Pain’s Freaknik: The Musical
- Travis Porter x Lil Jon “All The Way Crunked Up” (...
- Christian Dior Fall Winter 2010/11 Womenswear
- Hostel is one Dope Movie
- Vivienne Westwood Fall Winter 2010/11 Womenswear.
- Slick Rick "Children's Story"
- The Moon Made You Dope!
- Freaknik: The Musical - T-Pain & DJ Drama clip
- Winter Olympics
- Jermaine Dupri x Nelly x P.Diddy x Snoop Dogg "Wel...
- Travis Porter - BANANAS Official Music Video
- H&$ "RAW" The Mixtape
- ▼ March (65)
- ► 2009 (825)
- #Now Playing (95)
- Believe The Hype (1)
- Blitzen (1)
- brandy (2)
- Brittany (1)
- Building A Dynasty (11)
- Character You Need To Love (1)
- Cool People Wearing Us (2)
- Crushing on (18)
- Crystal (5)
- Day Dreaming (58)
- Dedicated To H3R (3)
- Epic Meal Time (6)
- Erica (2)
- falcons (23)
- fashion (745)
- Ghadir (43)
- girls (99)
- happy birthday (35)
- Hayley Williams (2)
- Hello Kitty (3)
- HomeTown Love (234)
- Jacob (7)
- Janelle (8)
- Jordan (20)
- Kanye West (51)
- kicks (312)
- Lauren (1)
- Lindsay Veal (6)
- lost files series (5)
- LOUIS VUITTON (41)
- Lyndsay (5)
- Marc Jacobs (12)
- march of dimes (2)
- Me (84)
- More Women Hotter Than Halle Berry (4)
- Movie (12)
- music (406)
- must have (91)
- My 2cent (28)
- My Favorite Things (23)
- My Swag Magazine (35)
- Sanquon (169)
- Team USA (7)
- the kobe system (16)